Texas Real Estate Lawyer
We Answer Our Phones 24/7 to Help You
Experienced Texas Real Estate Attorney
When it comes to buying or selling your home, there are many different types of legal issues that can pop up.
It is important to have a knowledgeable real estate lawyer on your side whether you are looking:
- To make a commercial real estate investment and require legal advice
- Or you need help dealing with a complex legal issue regarding the purchase of your home
Why Choose Our Texas Real Estate Lawyers?
At The Law Offices of Alex R. Hernandez, Jr. PLLC, our attorneys understand how important your real estate investments are. Since 2001, our firm has been helping clients throughout Texas, and we stand by our commitment to provide each case with the attention it deserves.
We can help you through each step of the legal process involving your commercial or residential real estate issue, including:
- Assistance in assessing legal contracts
- Filing official documents
- Or even representing your case in court, if necessary
Residential Real Estate Law
For most people, their homes are the biggest investment they will ever make, which makes them extremely valuable on an economic level. Our attorneys can work with you to ensure that your property or real estate interests are protected as thoroughly as possible.
Residential real estate law includes any non-business properties, including:
- Single-family houses
- Multi-family houses
- And some apartments
Whether you need legal advisement for a purchase or sale, or you need help resolving a legal dispute, our real estate attorneys can help.
Real estate issues we handle include:
- Failure to disclose: If important property information is not disclosed it could result in legal consequences for the party that concealed that information.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: When one party has the legal obligation to act in the best interest of another, but he or she does not, the wronged party can take action.
- False Advertising: Any misleading or deceptive conduct regarding real estate, either by a real estate agent, seller, or landlord, could be considered false advertising.
- Environmental hazards: Certain dangers, such as asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, or other issues with the property could lead to disputes and lawsuits.
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act: Protects potential homeowners by requiring lenders to provide information to prospective buyers as it pertains to the loan settlement process.
- Americans With Disabilities Act: This law protects disabled Americans and asserts that they shall receive equal opportunities and treatment. A seller cannot discriminate based on disability.
If you are dealing with any of these issues regarding your residential real estate property, or you have some other real estate law conflict, our firm may be able to help. Give The Law Offices of Alex R. Hernandez, Jr. PLLC a call at (888) 907-8994 today or contact us online to get started on your case with our residential real estate lawyers!
Mr. Alex Jr. is one of the most passionate attorneys I have ever met, whose concern is mainly about the children. Not sure if ...- Child Custody
He got my case dismissed on a technicality - enough said.- Markus
Knowledgeable about civil procedure rules. I hired him to handle a complicated complex litigation case and he did an ...- Mike
Mr. Hernandez Jr was an excellent lawyer during my time of need. While dealing with a family matter, I contacted Mr. ...- Ryan
Where can I start? I have known Attorney Alex Hernandez since 2005. I have had the pleasure of having him represent me on ...- Elva Hernandez Philp
As a business owner in the community, occasionally I find it necessary to rely on advice of counsel. Contract law is often ...- Construction Client
I have known Mr. Hernandez Jr. for quite a few years and I have used him for family litigation. This man has done great ...- Justin
He is the most enthusiastic and informative lawyer I've ever met that took care of business. Alex is very friendly and ...- Chris